A WiFi enabled web radio with Cheap Yellow Display aka. CYD. It has touchscreen and web control.
No soldering required for this project.
No soldering required for this project.
Parts needed:
1. CYD ESP32 (ESP32-2432S028)
Buying link AliExpress link 1 AliExpress link 2
Note: There are many clones of this board, you may buy the same model "ESP32-2432S028R" as I've used here to avoid setup error.
2. Speaker 8 ohm 1 watt ( Diameter 20mm + MX1.25 connector)
Buying link AliExpress link 1 AliExpress link 2
Necessary links:
1. Source code https://github.com/e2002/yoradio
2. ESP32 FS Plugin https://github.com/me-no-dev/arduino-esp32fs-plugin/releases/
3. Adafruit GFX library https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit-gfx-library
4. Adafruit TSC2007 https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_TSC2007
5. Adafruit Touchscreen https://github.com/adafruit/adafruit_touchscreen
6. Adafruit STMPE610 https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_STMPE610
7. Adafruit ILI9341 https://github.com/adafruit/adafruit_ili9341
8. Drive link for myoptions.h and mytheme.h click here
9. ESP32 boards manager url https://espressif.github.io/arduino-esp32/package_esp32_index.json
10. Web stations url ka-radio
Follow this dedicated video tutorial for step by step build click here for direct link or watch from below



Hi there, this is my first time trying to do any of this stuff. I have all the parts now but am confused about the Arduino part, do I have to download or runn a scripting tool for this? Thank you
ReplyDelete