ESP32 Web Radio

I built this ESP32 based web radio this week. I've used a 1.9" IPS display with ST7789 driver. For the audio I've used MAX98357A I2S audio amplifier. This web radio is based on the excellent yoRadio project https://github.com/e2002/yoradio

Parts needed:

1. ESP32 Wroom Dev Module (CH340 Version)


2. 1.9" IPS Display ST7789 (170x320 pixels)


3. MAX98357A I2S Amplifier


4. Speaker 8 ohm 1 watt (Diameter 20mm)

5. Push buttons (6x6x4.3 mm)

6. Copper wires

Circuit Diagram


Necessary links:
1. Source code (download the zip) https://github.com/e2002/yoradio
9. Drive link for myoptions.h, mytheme.h and playlist file  click here
(from radio setup page click on song icon and click import to upload the playlist.csv file)
10. ESP32 boards manager url https://espressif.github.io/arduino-esp32/package_esp32_index.json
11. Web stations url ka-radio 
Video Tutorial:
Follow this dedicated video tutorial for step by step build click here for direct link or watch from below
If you face any error or issues please contact me via e-mail abid.business01@gmail.com

Comments