I've made this digital RPM gauge with a hall effect sensor to detect pulses from a rotating magnet. The magnet can be attached to any rotating / revolving mechanism to make a single pulse with one rotation.
Parts needed:
1. D1 mini ESP32 (Type-C USB CP2104 version)
2. 1.28" GC9A01 display (7 Pin Version)
AliExpress➡️ Buy option 1 Buy option 2
3. Unipolar Hall sensor A3144
AliExpress➡️ Buy option 1 Buy option 2
Note: Still I have not turned on monetization for my page, buying from these affiliated links are the only way to support my works.
Circuit Diagram:
Code:
This project's source code is free and available on my github repository
Code upload guideline:
I've made a pdf guideline in the drive link below
If you face any problems with the project, feel free to send me e-mail with a subject "moon phase" to abid.business01@gmail.com



Comments
Post a Comment